E-funds | Pay Lunch & School Fees Online
There's an easy way to pay for lunch and other school fees by using your credit card or checking account. Parents/guardians of DC West students can make payments online. It's quick and easy. First time users would need to register first, here.
E-funds Parent Registration Process
1) Click on the "pay online" logo, located on the right side of the dcwest.org website home page.
2) Under “New Users” select Register Here
3) Fill out the “Sign Up” section. Choose your own Username and Password. (Passwords need to be at least 7 characters, with at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter and 1 number.)
4) Add Students by entering the Student Number(s) for each of your children. (Your student’s ID number is printed at the bottom of this page.) Then choose Add.
5) Choose Continue to Account Overview
6) Select Payment Information from the main menu to set up your bank account or debit/credit card information. Then select Save.
To Make a Payment
1) Under “Payment Options” select Make a Payment.
2) Next, enter the amount of your payment next to the corresponding item, select the calendar to choose the date of the payment, then click Add. If you have multiple children, select the tab for each child to schedule a payment.
3) After you have added all desired payments, confirm your choices before selecting Continue.
4) Verify, a final time, your payment choices and agree to pay the convenience fee then select Submit.
Notes: You may want to print and save your receipt for future reference. Payments will be credited to lunch accounts within minutes after the payment process is complete. Other types of payments will be received the following day.
Parent/Guardian E-funds Info