School Board Goals
THE DC WEST BOARD OF EDUCATION, AS REPRESENTATIVES OF THE COMMUNITIES:
1. will support the organization of the district campuses that will best encourage district growth over the next 5 – 10 years.
2. will work with our superintendent and the administrative team to utilize our finances to best serve our students and their success.
3. will look, in the most fiscally responsible way, to improve/modernize/update or build new facilities to enhance our student experiences and opportunities while positioning DC WEST to be competitive with area schools.
4. will support the steps taken to be on the leading edge of technology for our students in the rapidly changing world of education.
5. will support professional development opportunities for our staff on a continual basis to assure our students of the best instruction possible to increase student achievement and improve our extra curricular programs.
6. will continue to take steps to make the “WOW” factor evident in the culture of DC WEST Community Schools.
Approved: July 14, 2014