Classroom Rules 2014-2015
- Be on time. If you are not in the room when the bell rings, you are tardy!
- Be responsible. Work needs to be turned in on time.
- Be prepared. Come to class prepared for each day. Bring the materials needed and your finished worked. You will also need your planner each day.
- Be respectful. Respect each other's space and belongings. You also need to respect the things in the room. We need to take care of them.
- No one talks when I am talking. You need to be listening at this time. Raise your hand and when called on, everyone will listen to you.
- No one leaves the room during teaching time.
- Restroom breaks and drinks need to be taken care of before you get in the room. Only emergencies will leave the room.
- No food in the room. Gum will be permitted unless it becomes a problem.
- Use polite speech and body language.
- Do not cheat! Students caught cheating will receive a zero and a call home!
- Hand in work that is neatly done. Take pride in the job that you do!
- Stay on task during class time. Our time is short, make the most of it!